Saturday, 19 February 2011

Decisions decisions...

I've been umming & ahing lately as to what to do & where to go with this blog.

To be completely honest, I just don't have time to do it justice.  At the same time though, I don't want to dump it altogether, because I enjoy sharing the little dude couture love!

So, here's what I've decided.  From now, I won't be posting here anymore.  Instead, I've incorporated everything back into my other blog, so if you're not following, go get on it to keep up to date - Little Dude Couture even has it's very own page & post tag - woo!  You might like the Parental Guidance tab too?

Of course it won't be ALL about the little boyshapes over there, but if you're not interested in my shameless self promotion & crafty babble, you can always just skip those posts - I won't mind... honest ;)

I hope you'll decide to come follow, if you're not already, and thanks for putting up with me & my neurotic ways - tis appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think - ♥ comments :D